AFFILIATION WITH THE CALA
Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC) warmly welcomes academic and professional institutions and associations with programs related to cultural and other anthropologies, to cultural studies, linguistics, humanities, and social sciences, in general, and Asian linguistic anthropology, in particular, to become formal Affiliates of The CALA.
CALA Affiliates will receive the following benefits:
- 20% discount on conference registration;
- 10% discount on CALA products, proceeds from which will be used to support future programs, including assistance to endangered communities;
- Recognition at each CALA conference, including on signage, in the official program and in the conference proceedings;
- Access to a conference information table to display program materials, including video presentations; and
- Space on the CALA website to disseminate program information.
In return, we ask that CALA Affiliates:
- Encourage their staff, faculty, members, and colleagues to submit abstracts over the CALA website, and in particularly the upcoming conference: www.cala2019.puc.edu.kh.
- Encourage their staff, faculty, members, and colleagues to register and attend CALA conferences.
- PUC will provide Affiliates with templates, which they may use at their discretion, to promote the program.
Becoming an Affiliate:
- Institutions and Associations may become Affiliates by simple written agreement, by email or other means.
- Affiliation may occur in response to an invitation from The CALA or as a result of a self-nomination.
- Institutions and Associations that wish to end their affiliation may do so through written notice to The CALA via the contact form on the website.