Sign Up Today to Exhibit/SponsorThe 2017 AAOMPT Annual Conference is the national conference where persons having a common interest in orthopaedic manual physical therapy (OMPT) may meet, confer and promote research, practice, and patient care.
Be a part of this important conference by taking advantage of the numerous opportunities to showcase your company to the leaders in OMPT today.
Click here for the 2017 Exhibit and Sponsorship Guide.
Check out the General Sponsorships:
|Complimentary Full Registration||1||1|
|Conference Registration at 50% Discount||1|
|10×10 Exhibit Booth||1|
|Promoted Message in Conference App||2||1|
|Logo and Link to your Website on AAOMPT conference homepage||1||1||1|
|Advertising in Hands On (AAOMPT’s monthly e-blast to members)||6 mos.||3 mos.||1 month|
|Pass to the President’s Reception||2||1|
|Announcement at Opening Reception||1||1||1|
|Announcement at Opening Session||1|
|Prominent Listing on Conference Signage||1||1||1|
If you attended last year, you will remember that the Conference App was a HUGE HIT. Therefore, be sure to snag some of the great sponsorship options that include direct messages to all attendees via the app. This will allow for DIRECT exposure for your organization. Click here to view the options!
There are abundant opportunities for meeting and informal networking with conference attendees:
- The Exhibitor area is next to all the conference events and sessions, so it will be convenient for attendees to visit your booth.
- The poster presentations will be held in the Exhibit Hall this year and on Friday evening a wine and cheese reception will be held in the Exhibit Hall, providing for an exchange of information and networking all in one location.
- Coffee breaks for all attendees available in the exhibit area are designed to draw participants in and keep them circulating.
- One 50% discounted conference registration available with each standard price booth will allow one of your representatives to attend conference sessions and functions to interact with attendees outside of the exhibit area and gain information on OMPT and how your product or service can be of benefit to the physical therapists, researchers and fellows in the OMPT community.
- One Representative Pass come standard with your booth this year, allowing for one rep to network in the exhibit hall uninterrupted and one representative to attend sessions.
- Your company information will be listed in our interactive conference app available to all attendees before, during and after the event.
Past exhibitors include companies and academic institutions providing products or services to the OMPT community.
Booth Area Rental:
- Standard Booth: 10’x10′ area, $850.00
- Educational Booth*: $700.00
- Additional Representative Exhibits Pass: $75.00
- Representative Social Events Pass: $150.00
* Available to organizations/educational institutions offering Residency/Fellowship or DPT programs.
Booth Area Rental includes:
- One 10’x10′ booth space
- One 50% discounted conference registration (with standard booth)
- One six foot (6′) draped table
- Two chairs
- Identification Sign
- 1 Representative Pass
Thursday, October 19
|11:00am – 5:00pm||Exhibit Set up|
|7:30pm – 8:30pm||Welcome Reception & Poster Review in the Exhibit Hall|
Friday, October 20
|7:00am – 7:45pm||Exhibits Open|
|7:00am – 7:45am||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|9:45am – 9:55am||Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall|
|3:05pm – 3:45pm||Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall|
|6:30pm – 7:45pm||Poster Presentation Reception in Exhibit Hall|
Saturday, October 21
|7:00am – 1:30pm||Exhibits Open|
|7:00am – 7:50am||Attendee Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|10:00am – 10:10am||Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall|
|12:00pm – 1:30pm||Lunch with Exhibitors in Exhibit Hall|
|1:30pm – 5:00pm||Exhibits Dismantle|
The exhibit schedule is tentative and may be subject to change.
Exhibits will be located at:
Exhibit Hall 2
Salt Palace Convention Center
100 SW Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Click here to view Hotel Booking Information.
For more information please contact the AAOMPT Office at 225.360.3124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.